Social Media is a great way to promote the Walk for Recovery, your Walk Team and to fundraise for the Walk!
Promote the Walk for Recovery and fundraise on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube – and wherever else you’re social!
- Inspire friends with your status updates by including
stories on the positive side of your recovery and sharing your fundraising
- Thank donors in your status and on their walls. “Like” MRC's Walk
for Recovery page on Facebook and encourage your friends to LIKE it too!
- Advertise it! create your own Facebook event for your team at the Walk, invite everyone, and be sure to make it an open event.
- Create a video letting people know you
are fundraising for MRC's Walk for Recovery and ask for their support. Be sure
to tell them how to donate to your fundraising page online!
- Donate your Facebook profile picture and/or your cover photo to help support and promote the Walk for Recovery!
We can customize a Facebook cover photo for your own Walk Team like this one below.
Just send your request for a Team Facbook Cover Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are two options for profile pictures for Facebook (just right click on the image to save it and then upload to your Facbook page!)
2017 Walk Social Media Images:
Facebook Cover Photos:
Download and use one of these great Facebook Cover Photos to promote the Walk for Recovery - just right click on the
image to save it and then upload to your Facbook page. Remember, we can custom make one for your team too!